Join in this July for a special Summer Campus Experience!
CHURCH - What is it?
Tuesdays, July 6, 13, 20, 27
Join in-person this summer for a special 4-week experience. CHURCH - What is it? Why does the Church exist? What does the Church do and what does it look like?
This word means a lot of things in today’s culture, so what do we really mean when we say the word Church? Join in as we look at the first Christians and practice what it means to gather together as the Church, as followers of Jesus today.
Together we'll experience:
- Worship: July 6
- Scripture: July 13
- Prayer: July 20
- Serve/Celebration: July 27 (Children of ALL ages are invited to join their parents for a fun night of serving and celebration. No childcare will be offered.)
- Groups will meet at each campus from 7-8:30 PM.
- First week will be inside at each campus. Remaining weeks will be outside.
- Bring your own chair
- Cost $0
- Offered for newborn to age 12
- Cost $0
- Childcare provided for weeks 1, 2, and 3. Week 4 will be a special time of serving and celebration; bring the kiddos along.
- Pre-registration is required when you register below.
Please register below.