We all struggle with hurts, habits and hang-ups. If you, a family member, or someone you know is struggling with depression, codependency, or addictive behavior, come participate in the journey as we follow "8 Recovery Principles" that can free us from addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviors. If this isn't your struggle but you know someone who needs to break the grip of addictive behaviors, please invite them to this group.
New Life Center1802 Mountain Road, Joppa
Friday @ 6-9:30 PM
A meal will be served for this gathering.
To keep everyone safe and healthy, we are not able to provide shuttle service from The EPICENTER at this time.
Childcare is provided for children from infant to 13 years old.
- 6–7 PM | Food/meal together
- 7–8 PM | Large group with musical worship, testimonies, and teaching
- 8–9 PM | Confidential "open share" small groups for people struggling with specific issues
- 9–9:30 PM | Coffee & dessert
- Men's Mixed (any hurt, habit, hang-up)
- Men's Substance Abuse
- Women's Mixed (any hurt, habit, hang-up)